Friday 7 August 2015

RELIANCE GSM BENEFITS AND TRICKS 2015 AUGUST

Hai friends,today I wanted to explain about the most effective network that can be used in the present days. Today the data charges and call charges are increase day by day. Everyone have this doubt,which network is the best? According to me the best network that can be used in more profitable way is the Reliance GSM network. This is the best network for reduced call rates and reduced data.
I was fed up with the increased network rates of idea,Vodafone and Airtel. I used these 3 network because of the range. But the increased rates of data and calls take me out of the internet. Then one day I took a new sim card which is only cost 19 rupee and with a lots of offers. Then I just used it call rates are sooo low that all other networks and the data rates are also very less. But only problem is the reduced speed of internet and the some range problems. But this can be solved in some months by placing the new towers.
SO I RECOMMEND TO USE THE RELIANCE GSM SIM CARDS FOR CALLING AND DATA FOR WHATSAPP, MESSENGER ETC.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2012 5G TRICKS seo done by 5gtricks | Blogger Templates